Tuesday, July 26, 2005

On Saturday Josh and I ventured to the Colorado Horse Park located here in Parker. The Final of 3 Grand Prixs was taking place and I LOVED it. To the left is the duo that won, Allison Kroff, both Josh and I liked her, she was the first to have a clean round. Josh had really never been to a horse show and in some ways didn't understand why people would want to sit and watch horses go over fences for a couple of hours. But, being a good sport he asked alot of questions and half way through he would start betting which horse would go clean or how many rails it would have down. He actually did better than I did at times. Needless to say it was fun to see the big white tents come up, people with their fellow riders on blankets with tons of dogs, and a chance to step back into a world I havn't seen in awhile. you can check out the park: www.coloradohorsepark.com

4 Comments:

Blogger pk said...

Fun post! You guys do such a great job of getting tons of pictures up.

9:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Em,
I would LOVE to go to a grand prix with you sometime, let's for sure make that a priority! And what a great day to be able to share something you love so much with Josh. Hey and don't let me forget to tell you about Valley Park....
Love ya,
Beth

10:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

And if you come through the midwest let me take you both to a thoroughbred race! :)

10:35 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

EM! I'm so excited that you are getting reconnected to the horse world you love so much...we need to talk soon and catch up!

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home