Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Saturday was my Mom's 50th Birthday! Hard to believe she looks so much younger! Because schedules have been full and my Grandma and Grandpa Wohrley were visiting it was hard to find time to do all the celebrating we wanted to, so the birthday became the B-Day extended weekend. Yesterday my Mom came out and rode Rowena, she hadnt rode since I had been at Normandy and she did great! After we headed for the foothills and explored Evergreen, a place I had never been to but had heard so much about. It surpassed my expectations and the downtown was SO cute and full of artistic life. Bear Creek runs through the downtown and we ate a a little place called "Creekside", seating included a deck strectched over the creek surrounded by Aspens and little bistro tables full of people sharing a glass of wine eating panini. We had a great time andI loved sharing the exploring with my Mom.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love your family em, really they are so great! :)
Tell marta happy Birthday from me....

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home