Sunday, October 01, 2006

Sunday morning, Josh is at work and I am supposed to be having a day off. I am finding it hard to relax and not do something productive. So after laying in bed awhile, reading and walking around the place a bit I of course headed to the computer. Glancing through our (my) blog I noticed how many things I misspell! I was never one for detailed proof-reading and now as I read through some of the posts there are some major words missing letters. I know feel sorry for all those papers I handed in with misspelled words. Hindsight I guess. Hope everyone else is having a good day...what do you do to relax?

5 Comments:

Blogger kelly said...

relax? re-lax... oh yes, that thing you get to do like once every 3 weeks when something suddenly gets cancelled! i make a hot cup of tea and collapse on the couch. if daniel's also free we try to go into the city to see as many sites as possible before we have to leave (I'm moving down on Sunday!). What do you do?

11:48 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

I LOVE FALL TOO!! It's my favorite season, but it's like almost 90 here today...wierd!

RELAX...I'm kinda in your boat..it's hard for me to not do something productive, but when I manage to pull myself away, I read a book that is for pure pleasure [verses work/study], I go for a walk outside and just enjoy the beautiful weather, play my guitar, watch tv/movie, hang out with friends, and just try not to think or talk at all about the church :).

On another side note, Mark and I are planning on coming out to CO for another snowboard trip...I'll let you know when we know when..probably in Jan sometime..maybe you could come up and stay for a nite and go with us!

Miss you!

1:15 PM  
Blogger About Brandon said...

It was great to see you guys last weekend!

Thanks for letting us stop by.

Brandon & Jennifer

11:15 PM  
Blogger kelly said...

hey, do we get to see pictures of the snow?? :-) or was that not around you guys?

7:09 AM  
Blogger Estoked said...

Oh the snow was around us!! 1-25 was shut down by our house and cars were featured flipping on the street we live off. BUT funny things about Coloardo is that all the snow pretty much melted today (except in the Mts.)

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home