Friday, January 06, 2006

On Tuesday I was able to head west to visit Jessica Schmerse who was snowboarding in Breckenridge with Mark and some friends. The trip was smooth sailing until reaching the Eisenhower tunnel where on one side there is no snow and it is sunny and you exit into a winter wonderland of blowing snow. Traffic slows from 70 to 20 mph or less in the case of my drive home. It was definitely worth it though. Sitting down at Starbucks and talking a few hours to someone who has known you was really refreshing. It sounds funny, but I had never been to Breckenridge when there was snow, and the village was so cute and adventurous...it reminded me of being inside an advertisement or Christmas card. I was thankful for the afternoon!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

EM!! It really was one of the highlights of my trip! It was so good to see you! I miss you tons!

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home