Friday, February 10, 2006

On Tuesday we went up to Copper and I had my snowboarding lesson. Although it was a group lesson, I was the only one in the group! So a half day private lesson it was! I had tons of fun and my instructor was really great and by the end of the day I was able to carve on both my toe edge and heel edge, and remember how it feels to land on the ice packed slope after lift and have the operator mouth "move over!"




We had a great time! Luckily there was alot of powder to soften my falls.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Em, it looks like so much fun! :) I can't wait to come visit....less than a month!
Love ya both!

10:13 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

ha! I remember those days! HOw cool that you can carve both ways though! It makes such a difference. I can't wait to snowboard with you!

8:10 AM  
Blogger Keith Drury said...

I'm jealous!

2:48 PM  
Blogger The Chinlund Family said...

Way to go girl! I'm glad you got to learn in at amazing place like Copper! Try learning at Chestnut in Galena, where the snow is fake and you're afraid you'll break something every single time you fall :P Oh well. I know how now, and that's the important part, right? :)

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home