Sunday, April 16, 2006

So it has been awhile. Great things are happening, one includes getting to ride 4 times this week! I am going to be doing some kids programs/event planning for a horse stable in Littleton, and in hopes of getting back into shape the owner is letting me ride a horse she has. His name is Calloway and he is strong, gentle, and a great looker. He was on the track for 9 years and to the vet's dismay still has a great set of legs and is ready for new adventures. I just amazes me what a little time in the barn does for you.

The quote that has passed through my mind numerous times this past week: "There is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the inside of a man." ~Winston Churchill Life is Good. http://www.normandyfarmandstables.com/

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Em,
I'm so happy for you! :) I know that riding is good for the soul! Miss you.

1:07 PM  
Blogger kelly said...

good for you! I'm jealous. :-/ I had that quote as an away message whenever I was riding for quite a while... when I was still riding...

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home