Friday, March 03, 2006

I gave my first 'two weeks notice' on Monday. I have mixed emotions, but I'm mainly excited. It is strange to think that those I have worked with really have made up the majority of my "Denver" experience. If I ever see a familiar face when we are out and about, it is a face of someone from TCS I work with. I will miss them, but not the dread of going to work on some days.

Next Saturday will be my last day, and with perfect timing! Beth is coming to visit!! I'm really excited!

More details later...I'm tired....

The sunshine has been killing me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Em! I can't wait to come out! :) Less than a week....so exciting! And what a great idea to do this over spring break! I've been telling people about visiting you & josh all weekend!!!

4:14 PM  
Blogger kelly said...

the sunshine is killing you?? :-( i want sun. actually i want warmth.
have a wonderful time with beth next week!! i'm going to try to give you guys a call sometime.

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home