Friday, December 29, 2006

We made it to Wisconsin for Christmas! The pile of snow next to the red car was the Honda before we dug it out!

It was great to see Natalie, Michal, and the rest of the Stokes clan. Spending over 18 hours in the Honda I was glad we were able to stay a whole week before heading back to Colorado. It felt a little strange to drive by the QC without stopping and spending time in the midwest in general brought back a strange feeling, as if I had traveled back in time or something. Not saying things were old fashion or anything, more a feeling of walking onto an old stage set you had performed on for years. Everything was as I remembered it to be, I was just a bit older. (I celebrated my 24th Bday on the 24th!).

This year was the first time I had spent away from my family and it really didn't hit me until my Mom called that morning. Overall I had a wonderful time! The guys played lots of pool and ping-pong, we got see the school Natalie teaches at, and several tours of the different parts of Milwaukee. I hope we can go back soon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad you guys made it to Wisconsin. We had a great time. Makes me wish you all lived closer. Love you both...Dad

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home