Friday, June 01, 2007

It is a new month and the summer schedule has begun! I spoke with a good friend about boundaries and more specifically, how bad I am about creating margin in my life. You would think every time I make a new schedule I would just block times out that I am not available to teach...I do....But Somehow those blocked areas fill with up with names.

Most of the students I have begin their out-of-school routine next week giving me the afternoon off. YEAH. Josh came home around 5pm we both got ready to go out and laid on the bed to "rest a few second" Four hours later we woke up! Add it to the list of reasons I need some boundaries and some sleep.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

AMEN Em :). I think those boundaries are a good goal for you :). Unless it means I get the boot...ha...just kidding.

It was great talking with you!

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home