Thursday, June 14, 2007

Today was the last day of the three day clinic at Normandy. The Dutch trainer and rider Wiljan Laarakkers flew in Monday, taught 3 days and leaves tomorrow. I rode with another rider each day for an hour and a half. I'm SO tired, but man was it the most fun I had had in a long time! It took some time to understand what he was saying, but he was the most patient, direct and encouraging instruction I had ever received. My favorite line was "Keep smiling, when you smile you see the distance." I loved it. I can only hope others can know what it feels like to do something you LOVE to do.

Josh came to watch today's session making it even better!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

Is that a pic of you jumping? I miss you friend! I love that you love what you're doing right now. It's so inspiring! Call or email! love you!

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home