Thursday, November 15, 2007

It has been awhile, what can I say time fly's. I'm still teaching lessons like crazy and Josh's latest project has been my parent's basement. The framing is almost done and the electric marked out, next is the insulation and drywall. Although it does not feel like mid November the evenings have been cool and I am remembering what it feels like to survive on warm beverages out at the barn. We are spending Thanksgiving in Parker, and not be traveling to CT with Josh's family as we had wanted due to work. I am glad we live by some family. Wish we lived near (most) of you.. just kidding. Hope you stay safe in your Travels this next week. I am thankful for friends!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

Em...wish we lived near you as well! it was so good talking with you the other day. hope we can make it work to get "the girls" togther sometime soon! love ya!

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home