Sunday, March 23, 2008

Returning from Vacation and back to the full schedule of life! We had a great time in Mexico with Ron, Josh's dad. We could not have asked for better weather. The days were full of relaxation and sun! Ron had been down there many times and we had plenty of great places for us to eat at every night and the mornings included waking up to the sound of the ocean, something I could really get used to.

Cody stayed with my parents for the week and by the reaction we got upon getting home I really think he thought he was on vacation as well with the big back yard and another dog to play with. I am really thankful for the time we had down in Mexico and can only look forward to the next time. Getting ready to go I was stressed about all I was leaving behind, but surprisingly enough the world went on just fine without me. The entire week without my phone and Internet was really good for me. Thanks for checking in on us! Happy Easter!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

Thanks for the pics! I'm so glad you got to rest and relax a bit. Can't wait to [hopefully] see you in April!

10:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

what a good looking couple! :) I can't wait to see you both soon!!

2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was a great time! Same time next year? Love you guys. Dad

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home